Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Zoom Plastic Worms

When I started bass fishing I didn't know what to use, or how to use it, until a fellow fisherman recommended artificial worm fishing. The very first day I started fishing with Zoom Plastic Worms I caught a 2 or 3 pound, 16 inch bass on a plastic motor oil worm. Motor oil worms are unique in a way that most worms are not, what makes it so unique is the ability to change color when it hits the water, and when you pull it back out of the water it's back to its original color.



Anyway, on that same day of fishing my neighbor caught himself a 2 or 3 pounder. So in my experience, if your gonna go bass fishing, always bring some worms. One last thing to add, the Texas Rig is the rig that I always use. It keeps the worm in an upright position and it almost looks real and alive.


No comments:

Post a Comment