Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Bass Magnet


So yesterday we went to the Tennessee River to go fishing. Darren the Average Fisherman already knew a spot that he wanted to try, so we went straight to it, and sure enough within 10 minutes I had a fish and not long after that I had another. All in all I pulled in 9 bass that day on a pumpkin seed Berkely Power Hawg . I was running out, so I had to keep reusing them no matter how tore up it got, and in the end it was just barely hanging on the hook. I think it's the smell and the bulky profile of the bait. It smells exactly like the crawbait scent. And the way it flutters and flaps, it caught me several decent sized bass. I never would have had the chance to catch so many bass if I would have been searching for pliers, but I didn't have to, because the Fishin' Tool Bag kept all of my tools within reach.

No comments:

Post a Comment