Monday, March 2, 2009

Abu Garcia Revo STX



The Abu Garcia Revo series is stunning in appearance, comes with impressive specifications, and is priced very competitively. Now it’s time to take the best of the series, the Revo STX, out on the water to see if this new challenger is as impressive as its specs lead us to believe.





If you take this reel out of the box, string it up, without any basic setup. You will be very unhappy! I suggest that you read the instruction sheet that comes with the reel. The first few cast that I made, I spent most of that time picking out backlash. Instead of fishing!




After I understood the instructions and did some basic setup of the reel I was casting without any backlash. The Revo STX is very easy to cast with, you can fish for hours without your wrist getting sore. The reel does get slick after you get your hands wet, but the reel is an outstanding buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment