Monday, March 2, 2009

Bass Pro Shops Spring Fishing Classic

Bass Pro Shops in Memphis,TN recently had a fishing classic where I had a chance to meet Stacey King, former BASSmaster classics contestant, who gave a seminar on his fishing tips. He told us about jig fishing, finesse fishing, and much much more. I never knew how nice some of these PRO FISHERMEN could be.

He listened to everyone's questions answered them as best he could, he also tried to sell us everything he was using. He even took a picture with me which I posted at the bottom of this blog.
He taught us how to trim a jig and how to make a crawdad fit on the hook. He explained how to pitch, cast, he told us some surefire techniques for catching bass, and where you are most likely to find them. All in all Stacey King greatly furthered my knowledge of bass fishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment