Friday, May 1, 2009

Spinner Bait Blues

So every bass fisherman has thrown a spinner bait at some point in time. I love to throw a spinner bait and get bit on it. Although I hate to lose them, due to a line break. I have lost way too many so, I deciced to learn some better knots. As for Spinner baits I like the Strike King double willow blade. I have pretty good luck with these. But in the end it comes down to the knot that you use. I have been learning new knots at North American Fishing Club, and most of the time they work, but there have been some exceptions. For instance, this past Saturday Aaron an I went fishing at Sardis Lake, we didn't catch anything, but I lost 3 spinner baits that one day. Maybe its mot the knot I am using maybe its the line. I am using braided line and i think it might be gettin g brittle , because the last spinner bait i lost it broke inside the reel, so maybe I need to change the type of line I am using.

No comments:

Post a Comment